This workshop hosted and organised by the NIHR Biomedical Research Centres at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust and Guy’s and St Thomas’s NHS Foundation Trust, in collaboration with NOCRI, will focus on:
- Facilitating research applications of electronic medical records.
- Enhancing clinical informatics research capacity through data linkage.
- Dealing with large variable datasets and multiple data sources.
The aims of the workshop are to:
- Share successful innovations and best practice in informatics research and infrastructure developments for experimental medicine and translational and clinical research;
- Identify opportunities for working together to address common challenges that limit capacity for developing and executing multidisciplinary clinical translational studies across the translational research landscape;
- Identify opportunities for enhancing capacity for experimental medicine and translational clinical research through linkage or integration of complementary approaches to the collection, management, analysis and dissemination of large-scale heterogeneous biomedical data sets.